O2 sensors

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 6 19:27:55 GMT 2000

Just to illustrate how trashy they can be.
I installed a new Standard Ignition Parts O2 in the GN about a month ago.
I from time to time had been checking the plugs, and things were looking
fine.  No detonation, slight beige color.
Did my first Data Logged run today at WOT.
About the time I had gone from 1.0v to 3.4v TPS it already was at 0 and
stayed there as long as I was at WOT.
I repeated the test later with the WB on, was a steady 12:1
No recorded detonation, during the run.
I rest my case
Bruce