New Prom

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sun Nov 5 01:03:12 GMT 2000

Well...that's really just indicating that the "diagnostic system" is working
correctly. A code 12 really just indicates NO RPM signal yet--and should
flash
3 times--then flash any existing PCM codes. If the PROM is incorrect or even
missing, the CE flashes rapidly at KOEO without ALDL shorted.

Lyndon.