what is an "emulator"?

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Tue Nov 7 19:50:13 GMT 2000

I tried this unit somewhat successfully I guess, but not at all useful (got
what you paid for). Once I got all the operational bugs out of it, fired up
my Diacom+ on one end and on the other end started to emulate the displayed
hex page on the system, only problem was every time I made a single change,
the Diacom was bumped off at the same time the engine made a hic-up.  Then
when I made a large single digit change, the ECM went limp so, it is all
sitting in a box where it works best ;-[.

Jeff M