DIY EGOR

Mike Rolica 97005620 at lambton.on.ca
Tue Nov 7 19:42:28 GMT 2000

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Garfield Willis wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Nov 2000 01:52:44 -0500, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
> wrote:
>

> Geez, Bruce, you're beginning to sound like Snow White in menopause.

<Mega snip>

> And I'll try to remember in the future that anything whispered in your
> august presence becomes your property.
>
> Gar Willis
> EGOR Technology, Inc.
> Palo Alto, CA
>
>take you flames off list please..
i do not enjoy browzing through this crap  i'm in lurk mode due to lack of
time.
It dissapoints me when commercial products are being promoted/demoted or
bashed on the list.

as far as i'm concerned, egor can be placed where it normally
resides......up ur tailpipe. :)

i would much rather spend the money and time on an emulator.

back to the depths i go.....

Mike