Bad oxygen sensor ?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Nov 8 22:35:20 GMT 2000

   Monitor Fuel Pressure , Read Spark Plug Coloration.  MPH Trap speed  is
indicative
   of HP [ Consistent with prevailing weather / track conditions.
Dependance on O2 sensor
   readings are  risky and unreliable as a tuning  tool. [ Hear an Echo ? ].
   Inlet - Exhaust tract leaks , FP volume / delivery and restrictive fuel
filters are major
   concerns. Defective chassis - engine block grounds can be an additional
headache.
   Len