J N's MiniRam backfire

JN jwn at sgi.net
Thu Nov 9 16:09:54 GMT 2000

The recording is a neutral blip.  It also does it in gear.  Smoothly
increasing the throttle is fine.  It's when you shift and then hit the next
gear kinda hard you feel a dead shot and sometimes a backfire.  Another
interesting note is that the zero O2 reading after hitting the gas was also
recorded (not noticed) when I had the Super Ram on.  There are alot of
Minirammed MAF cars out there running fine.  Maybe someday I'll go to a MAP
(which by the way, TPIS claims are a real bear with a miniram) but not until
I learn this MAF system better.

Jason