J N's MiniRam backfire

JN jwn at sgi.net
Thu Nov 9 18:52:34 GMT 2000

TS,
Yes I agree with you on the logic with the 30 pound injectors.  I might try
them to eliminate the possibility of faulty stock injectors.  As far as
converting to a 730, there are other issues for me.  First I have to buy the
equipment.  Then I have to learn how to convert it over.  Finally I have to
start from square one and learn how to tune MAP systems.  I just don't want
to tackle that now.  If I learn it I probably would like it better since
that is a general consensus.  Then there is the physical intake tract.  Do I
just leave the MAF dead in there?  Isn't part of the benefit of a speed
density system to loose the restriction of the MAF?  I'm asking (read I'm
not trying to be sarcastic).

Thanks again for the help.

Jason