check sum calculator

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Nov 11 05:09:50 GMT 2000

I wasn't looking for one, I was wondering aloud if anyone made one, and if
there was a need. I saw the responce that winbin could be set up to do it,
thats pretty clever on the part of the person who responded.

I have my selected package (GME) and it works great, specially cksum
function where it will warn you if you get a bad bin (I think it still does
this - I only got 1 bad one a long time ago)

end commercial :-)