check sum calculator

TK terryk at foothill.net
Sat Nov 11 06:03:32 GMT 2000

Yes, it still does. I grab the checksum in the binary, see if it matches
what I calc'd and then I correct it (unless you don't save the binary). At
the same time, if you mismatch the EPE file and binary (i.e. 747 EPE file
and a 89 TPI binary), you can really wreck things.

You can also force a recalc, but whenever you enter and exit a table, the
checksum is automatically recalc'd unless you specify NCS (no checksum
check). Then it does nothing.

TK