Just got my TPI running...questions...

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Mon Nov 13 02:42:09 GMT 2000

Looking at the hac of AUJP, code 43 should be enabled.  But,
definitely connect the ks line asap.
DVOM on the bypass line will usually show problems caused by plug/coil
wires.  With the code occurring so quickly, it's very possible that a
pinched or disconnected wire is causing the problem.

Trouble tree and mini schematic on the page you found are usable, but
GM being GM, there's always a chance that the calibration/ecm you're
working with is slightly different.

Shannen