Question about WOT table in $8D bin

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 15 15:18:39 GMT 2000

At 5600rpms and 80deg C I am running ....

8.2   Modification to the WOT Change to AFR vs RPMS
22.7 Modification to the WOT Change to AFR vs Coolant

Using your formula that yields ....
(1 - ((8.2 + 22.7)/100)) * 14.7 = 10.16

Heh heh ... maybe that's why I get away with running 42deg of Timing at
those RPMs.  The AFR and the timing SOUNDS high but the car likes it.  I
am not complaining since I have run 12.2 at 112mph NA with the stock 350 bottom
end.

Tim