Question about WOT table in $8D bin

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 15 16:45:45 GMT 2000

>Just remember you said that <g>

I'll remember Bruce <g>.  But, I'm not a fluke.  I've talked to several
other AFR190/MiniRam ownders that are running the same type of spark advance
(max).  Now sure about the Air/Fuel ratio they are running though.  Will
be pulling plugs soon to take a gander.

Curious though .... I have a feeling that you think I'm gonna blow myself
up :-)  Can I pick your mind and ask why?  I know that I will eventually
lose the bottom end ... but, I don't think that it will be PROM related.

Tim