Question about WOT table in $8D bin

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 15 17:28:20 GMT 2000

IMO,
Your running a diesel now.
You have enough fuel that your CR is even up.
At tear down the ring lands will be knocked out and you'll need pistons.
Just about beat you have a 160d and within one heat range of stock plugs.
The tip of the plug is acting like a glow plug for lighting the change.
It kinda a typical thing when your at more fuel more timing agenda stuff,
just some guys go that route wastes gas, and tough on parts IMO.
No telling what the heads will be like, if (oem) iron probably cracked
between the seats.
Also, will have more carbon to deal with and more likely to burn an exhuast
valve.
It's like doing a nitro tune but with gas, eats parts
Bruce