Question about...

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 16 18:36:55 GMT 2000

>How about 36s and a 140 thermostat?.
>No restriction at all at the thermostat housing, and hydrazine?.

Ummmmm .... no thank you.  I do tend to drive the car on the highway and
around town on the weekends.  I'd rather not have the coolant any cooler
than what it is now.  Being too cold can cause problems ... you have to
know that I know that ;-)  36s?  Lost me on that one.

>Nitropropane?

Ummm ... no thanks.  But, I did buy a 85,00BTU Forced Air Propane heater
last night!  Woohoo!  I'll be all toasty in the garage when I'm pulling
the tranny!

Tim