Question about...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 16 20:11:09 GMT 2000

Notice what ya did?.
And it's by no means, just you.
Was thinking about things,  maybe I'm wrong here in how I do it, but I write
answer to the collective, rather then just an individual, since the list has
several hundred people on it.  Then it seems like when I say something about
someones combo they take it personal, which ain't whats meant.

Like I've said I won't try to tune your car over the phone, just can't be
done, but I can tell you the theory of how to tune, and generally where what
begins good and bad.
Considering an engine as being expendable is just something that I wouldn't
consider as anything common on the list.
Happy
   (new meds)