Question about WOT table in $8D bin

JN jwn at sgi.net
Thu Nov 16 20:39:11 GMT 2000

Wow, in looking at my bin that was modified by a reputable tuner originally,
he has what I calc as a 14.12 AFR at 5200 and a 14.85 at 5600!  I guess with
the miniram I should fatten these up some.  Tim, what do you have for PE vs
RPM.  Our motors are similar cams, intake and we both run 30 pound injectors
with a 33 pound injector constant.

Jason