beginner question

Mathieu Blais fireb76 at videotron.ca
Fri Nov 17 05:22:50 GMT 2000

I'm now trying to look and see what bin look like, only tried with tunercat
so far. That seems like easy with that editor but does all the different
parameters are available with that software or not? Because I was looking at
two different bins (one manual and other auto) and they seemed to be really
identical, or maybe it's because I don't have access to everything since I'm
only using it as a shareware so far.  What could be some other software I
could give a try?  Was wondering if someone would be using a dual TBI setup
witha 1:1 throttle linkage, I guess only one ecm would be needed?  Wouldn't
the ecm be a bit confused with all the different inputs?

    Math Blais
    fireb76 at videotron.ca