beginner question

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Nov 17 06:01:38 GMT 2000

Go here and get the mask 42 hac.
>From the tone of your letter just guessing your using the 747, if something
else for a TBI then kinda mute, but it will show you the tables availbe for
a TBI ecm.
  You can't just double the injector load, and expect things to last.
  Some firms have you wire the second set in series with the first, in some
testing I did that didn't work.
  Cheers
  Bruce

http://www.geocities.com/ecmguy.geo/tuning/do_tune.html

> I'm now trying to look and see what bin look like, only tried with
tunercat
> so far. That seems like easy with that editor but does all the different
> parameters are available with that software or not? Because I was looking
at
> two different bins (one manual and other auto) and they seemed to be
really
> identical, or maybe it's because I don't have access to everything since
I'm
> only using it as a shareware so far.  What could be some other software I
> could give a try?  Was wondering if someone would be using a dual TBI
setup
> witha 1:1 throttle linkage, I guess only one ecm would be needed?
Wouldn't