GMECM Digest V2 #637

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com sapearso at collins.rockwell.com
Fri Nov 17 06:23:11 GMT 2000

Is there any way I can set this timing myself? I know when we put the first
injection
pump on, we took it to a different dealer to have the timing set. Also, how
do you set
this offset? Need to get new software for my scan tool, will find someone
to check the
coolant temp. As you can tell, I'm not too experienced in the diesel world.
It sure
does yank the trailer around nicely though!

Scott Pearson
sapearso at collins.rockwell.com