ABS ALDL comms

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Nov 17 14:39:21 GMT 2000

       P - VCM talking to BCM. BCM "sleeps" after 20 minutes of inactivity.
Intiial comms send command to "wake up ".
       and "Ok I'm Awake " reply, via UART. This area can be defined as
inter module communications. The comfort and
       entertainment bus is another module, if option are in place , you
can tune up your radio features, for example.
       Proceed with caution in communicating with BCM ,very undesirable
side effects can be initiated. Nuff said.
       Len