Laptops

Jay Carter JayC at RebelRednecks.Com
Fri Nov 17 18:07:17 GMT 2000

I'm forwarding this over from the GNTTYPE list in case anyone is interested.

Yea, I know this should be in the trader but these are gonna move really
fast and I want to make sure everyone has a chance. A friend of mine just
happened across a pretty large supply of laptops at what I think to be a
really good deal so I wanted to let the list know so anyone who has been
looking can take advantage of this. Here are the details.

Intel Pentium 75
24 meg RAM
528 meg Hard Drive
1.44 mb Floppy Drive
Screen 10.4" DS Color
Integrated AccuPoint Mouse
2 Type II PCMCIA Slots
Built In Power Supply
NiMH Battery
Condition Very Good to Excellent - Units Just Returned From Company Lease -
Checked out and cleaned
No Software Loaded, boots to a "C prompt"
30 Day Warranty
PRICE = $189 includes shipping to Continental USA 48 States

I have a similar Toshiba laptop that I've had for years and it's been very
good to me. Anyone interested should contact Gary Busby at gbusby at ticnet.com

Jay

Jay Carter
JayC at RebelRednecks.Com