Schematic for 1227730 ECM

donburns at macconnect.com donburns at macconnect.com
Fri Nov 17 10:27:30 GMT 2000

Ludis' site has links saying they point to schematics of the 1227730 and 7727
et al but the page that comes up is for a 1227749. Are the schematics for 7730/7727
the same as 7749?

If yes, I'm in the right place. In the O2 sensor input circuit I see a 100 ohm
resistor shunted to ground with a capacitor. Anyone know the value of that capacitor?
This input seems to be balanced which leads to believe that its not the right
circuit.

Don