Open A/D lines onna '148?

Dig turbodig at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 22:08:42 GMT 2000

Qwestion....

Does anybody who's familiar with the '148 HW
(GN application) know if there are any open
A/D lines that go unused in the GN application?

I'm trying to figure out if there's a way that
I can read an open A/D and store it to RAM for
reading by Directscan. We're doing this a lot
now in the '749 (Syty), and it seems like it
would help out the GN guys as well.

The point of all of this would be to add a boost
parameter to the DirectScan's display. Also could
interface the DIY EGOR this way, too.

The only stoppers I can think of to this whould be:

1) No A/Ds available.
2) No code space (ROM)available to write the A/D
   code to. (Will the '148 address a 2764?)
3) No RAM to store the "new" A/D value.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Later,

Dig
turbodig at yahoo.com