Open A/D lines onna '148?

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 22:51:59 GMT 2000

In a message dated 11/18/00 5:09:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
turbodig at yahoo.com writes:

> I'm trying to figure out if there's a way that
> I can read an open A/D and store it to RAM for
> reading by Directscan. We're doing this a lot
> now in the '749 (Syty), and it seems like it
> would help out the GN guys as well.
>
> The point of all of this would be to add a boost
> parameter to the DirectScan's display. Also could
> interface the DIY EGOR this way, too.

Just run the MAP SigRet to MAT SigRat and figger what temp corresponds to
what boost :-)

DS does have some switches you can use to view raw data tho. Theyre in the
owners manual and WAY above my head so I couldnt tell you if they'll help.

Jim Testa                                            TType86 on #BuickGN
jtesta1966 at aol.com                               buick.fiendish.net:6667
ASE Master Technician              NJ Lic. Motor Vehicle Inspector
L1 Adv Eng Perf Certified       NJ Licensed Emissions repair Tech