MEFI installation pictures

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Nov 19 00:15:57 GMT 2000

Make sure the mechanical pump can supply sufficient quantity of fuel
for the high pressure system.  You might consider some type of
reservoir which acts like an accumulator to prevent momentary pressure
drops during cornering.  If you have a fuel tank with few baffles,
like an older carburetor system tank, this will be especially helpful.

Make sure the vapor line is able to flow enough fuel back to the
tank.  I've seen some of these lines that have a restriction in them.

I think there were some very good drawings or links to the same posted
to the DIY list a few years back.  I know there have been several
discussions about good fuel system design on that list, and they
should be in the larger archive file.
Shannen