Is this the right place?

sapearso at collins.rockwell.com sapearso at collins.rockwell.com
Mon Nov 20 06:35:25 GMT 2000

They will let you ask basic questions...after you read the archives. I'm
one of the new guys here, and many times you're going to have no clue what
the regulars are talking about, but the longer you read the more you'll
understand. Just beware if a bunch of little guys start chasing you
around...

Scott Pearson
sapearso at collins.rockwell.com