89 165 TPI hack?

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Nov 20 19:29:10 GMT 2000

Wasn't there a hack of some 89 TPI 165 code somewhere?  I thought is was
APYP but all I saw on the FTP site was an ecu and bin file.  Now have
calculated AFRs of 12.5:1 for 4 months, with a standard deviation of less
then 0.5.  Broke out the old physics book last night and using the textbook
equations for drag and tractive resistance, a BSFC of 0.5, a 3800lb vehicle
w/ drag coefficient of 0.5 (probably too high), it predicted my 75mph fuel
economy to be 21mpg.  So, I'm really starting to convince myself that
something's up with the AFR.  I'm interested in looking into some of the
Warm-up Enrichment stuff, as well as PE, to see if possibly the car is stuck
in one of these modes.  Tunercat is of no help in these areas for a 165.
Any pointers are appreciated.

Steve (ooh, what's this... DIY EGOR you say... flip flip read read print
print ... hey, I could build this...  :-)