Pump Shot table Question $6E

Romans, Mark romans at starstream.net
Mon Nov 20 23:49:11 GMT 2000

Jason:  It looks to me like the ecm still uses AE between 133 and 176
degrees, it just
doesn't multiply it by whatever multiplier.
For example at 56dec C.  The multiplier is .195.  If you take N=E*256
.195*256= 49.92, so it appears that .195 multiplier = a 49.92% increase in
AE pumpshot.
So looks like you might want to take that multiplier a bit higher up the
temp list to see what
happens.
Mark