Pump Shot table Question $6E

JN jwn at sgi.net
Tue Nov 21 13:32:00 GMT 2000

Thanks Mark.  This is my next step to modify the coolant/AE table.  Do you
know how the factor in the AE vs delta LV8 comes into play?  In other words,
if I increase the .125 factor at 64 LV8 to say .250 how much is that
increasing?  I assume it also relates to AE vs Coolant right?  I noticed in
a bin for an 89 automatic, the AE fuel vs coolant temp is set at 5% at all
places where ours are set to 0.

Jason