Shannen, newest digests coming first...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 21 05:14:26 GMT 2000

> Hi, Mike.  For some reason I kept getting an error message as soon as
> nutscrape would download a digest.  Any time I get something from AOL,
> I get two messages.  First is the message in text, the second is an
> attachment which contains the message, in text.  Whazzup with that??

That's something Doc has been working on.
Kinda a virus just to waste as much BW as possible.  AOL thinks it's a
feature.
Makes one wonder....
Speaking of Doc I've been told to have the GN runnning well, cause the
Turkey Hunt may go down at any time.  Lil guys are in jeapardy of using this
whole months wages on phone usage.

> But the result is that the emails are twice the size they should be.

Well he's got it running well.
Clown from the trio next door said he couldn't do it (guys name curly or
moe, I forget)
Hahaha

> Try sending one of the GMECM digests from around the first of the
> month.  If I know it's coming, I can strip off the attachment and
> forward it to myself.
> Geez, I was bad enough when I talked to myself, now I'm sending me
> email.

Just going to the next level, almost ready for the CRS organization LOL
Bruce

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org