Shannen, newest digests coming first...

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Nov 21 04:44:37 GMT 2000

Hi, Mike.  For some reason I kept getting an error message as soon as
nutscrape would download a digest.  Any time I get something from AOL,
I get two messages.  First is the message in text, the second is an
attachment which contains the message, in text.  Whazzup with that??
But the result is that the emails are twice the size they should be.

Try sending one of the GMECM digests from around the first of the
month.  If I know it's coming, I can strip off the attachment and
forward it to myself.

Geez, I was bad enough when I talked to myself, now I'm sending me
email.