IAC base count question.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 21 05:55:53 GMT 2000

As a function of my driving style (or lack there off), I like as little IAC
movement as possible.
I drop all the idle speeds, and any thing else I can figure out, to limit
it.

There are those that say run it as what's set in the code.

If your happy with the drivibility of it the thats fine IMO
Bruce