Quick question

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Tue Nov 21 12:54:38 GMT 2000

Now *there* is an original idea!  How come I didn't think of that?  Much
akin to reading the stock oxy sensor.  *And*, the first three mintues are
free!  Q: "If I run xx.x AFR, and yy degrees of timing, what do you see
happening to my car/truck"?  A: "I see a tall, dark stranger in your
car.......".  Is that a cop (impounded) or the tow truck guy....?

I was up too late last night - (working on the WB - now 1/3 done).

Barry - Sy#26