AFR Modifier ... bugs reported

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:32:44 GMT 2000

Dave,

I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks for the advice.  Seems that the problem
the user was experiencing cannot be reproduced at this time.

BTW - The program will not longer be called AFR Modifier.exe.  I am calling
it the "Bin Tool Chest" and am converting it to an MDI application.  That
way anything can be added and it won't be limited to that single option.
 One of the first things that I want to get in place besides what I have
already mentioned is a checksum calculator.  Now - I just need to find the
spare time to get it all done :-)  I'm sure the wife won't be too happy
for the next week or so ;-) :-)

Tim