AFR Modifier ... bugs reported

Dave Zug. dzug at delanet.com
Wed Nov 22 21:14:53 GMT 2000

I'm glad you understood what I was saying.. Theres no filter between brain
and keyboard sometimes when I get rolling.

I sent checksum routine - very easy to understand when seeing it in code...
re-arrange it to use an until EOF statement and you can do other file sizes.
You get the idea though.

Best to plan for a large app and end up small than vise-versa.