Contribution to GMECM (AFR Modifier.exe)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Thu Nov 23 02:22:30 GMT 2000

Well, read "you got to be able" as if it says "eventually you picked up the
ability to be able", not "you have to be able" and it changes what you
thought you read, its not a bite.. they call me jellyspine at work, I can't
do conflict. ;-/  I just typed quickly.

If I was gonna bite there are much jucier targets like that cheater thirdgen
chip you're running  ;-P