eprom for 747

Alain Blais blaisal at videotron.ca
Sat Nov 25 01:08:31 GMT 2000

ok, so I'll take a look at the arpc bin, and if I'm not mistaking, that
should be a $42?  Is there some way to change the rear end gear ratio in the
bin, or to even check to see if it is correct?   Because when using Tuner
from tunercats, I can only edit fuel and timing related values.  And is
there a way I can plug in data link with the ecm while driving, and even
record?  I know there is diacom, but it is quite expensive, about 300$, is
there any other programs, that would work pretty much the same and would be
a bit cheaper?  Thanks

    Math B
    fireb76 at videotron.ca