BinEditor Standard Configs?

Dig turbodig at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 16:31:42 GMT 2000

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:49:31 -0800
>From: "Dave Zug" <dzug at delanet.com>
>Subject: BinEditor Standard Configs?

>What happened to the topic on the BIN Editor
>software "personality file
>standard" discussion?

>I been punching at a little package and had set it up
>to incorporate
>the
>standard, but lost sight of the thread...

>Anything agreed upon yet?

We've got a small working group discussing ideas
for a standard right now... let me know if you want
to be part of the group.

We're trying to keep the group small enough such
that it would be possible to actually come to an
agreement on the standard.

I'll keep the list updated if there are any
significant
developments in the standardization process, as well
as providing a draft of the proposed standard when
it's
complete.

Thanks,

Dig