BinEditor Standard Configs?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 25 17:08:21 GMT 2000

> We've got a small working group discussing ideas
> for a standard right now... let me know if you want
> to be part of the group.
> We're trying to keep the group small enough such
> that it would be possible to actually come to an
> agreement on the standard.

Please don't miss this URL.......

Personal past experience, that is the only way to get enough agreement to
get anything done.   On some stuff just takes and idea guy, and then an
engineer to take it to daylight.
Or a couple mules, and one sharp guy.

The old joke about a "Camel being a horse designed by committee" is so true

Bruce         http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html