BinEditor Standard Configs?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Nov 26 05:45:36 GMT 2000

Thats okay - small is good. Someone just make it up its easy enough to tweak
it later.

I'm at the stage where I'm extending the breath of the winbin standard's
implementation within my package, so I'll just keep going with the winbin
standard.

I'm doing a little assuming with reading the WB files... anyone know if
theres a WRITTEN description of the WB config file usage? Specificly the
usage of the bit oriented definitions I think would be difficult to assume
properly.

Mr WinBin programmer - If you are watching, is it okay if I utilize the
format?? ;-)