Contribution to GMECM (AFR Modifier.exe)

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sat Nov 25 18:30:46 GMT 2000

Dave,

Do you mean .... am I grabbing the actual value in the PROM for stoichiometric
AFR and using that value?

Currently, I am not using the value stored in the PROM.  I am just using
a constant of 14.7.  I currently have it set up as a constant and I will
just turn it into a property of my BIN class (if that's what you mean).

Tim