BinEditor Standard Configs?

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sat Nov 25 18:35:58 GMT 2000

I second Dave on this one.  The architecture of the program that I am working
on will be setup in such a manner that I could modify the program to become
a fully bin editor.  However, I am not going to approach this unless there
is a standard.

Geez Dave ... sounds like we are working on the same sort of thing ;-)

Tim