BinEditor Standard Configs?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sun Nov 26 01:55:03 GMT 2000

We are.. well I'm working on the AFR graph section I set up when the thread
started and the formula was posted (yea same formula as in the HACS but I
concentrated on it when it became of interest)... got me thinking about
going a few steps farther than I had gone. I'm working towards not just the
% modifier, but trying to get a real WOT AFR based on the other vars. I
didn't *want* to use the stoich AFR to change fueling for the nitrous setup,
but I did and now I need to transfer an exact equivelant curve over to the
result with the stoich AFR set back to stock. the new graph let me do that
very easily. In short, if the user has changed his Stoich AFR then the
numbers your program puts out may mislead him if they are not compensated
for. I have mine working now and it serves to point out the stoich change
from stock if it has been changed.

I have the 'winbin' standard in use for the config files, but the GUI is so
single purpose and self serving its a mess... never planned on anyone using
it. WHen the other standard is finished I think I'll keep winbin standard..
it was enough work implementing that I hate to lose the time. I'll probably
make a conversion utility section from winbin to the NEW standard in the
package.

I had sent a beta of this program to a few folks 15 months ago but never got
any feedback. Not unusual, they prolly had better stuff themselves, so I
just kept it to myself and added along the year.... the AFR thing is the
most recent and winbin standard I did when the standards thread went thru
the list.  I have other far fetched functions that fell on their faces but
are still incorporated for the day I really understand more.