Auto Power Environment

Mike Turner/ENGR/HQ/KEMET/US MikeTurner at kemet.com
Mon Nov 27 19:07:45 GMT 2000

Some time ago, there was a discussion of the theoretical 12vdc automotive
power environment such as reversed battery, battery jump start, cranking,
etc. I looked in the archives but could not find a pointer to a place where
all those conditions are listed. Could someone point me to a source for
this info? Since 42vdc seems to be coming Real Soon Now, is there a source
for this, too? I'm hoping for something free but SAE or IEEE would do if
nothing else is found. TIA.