Some questions on DIY EGOR schematics

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Mon Nov 27 21:14:16 GMT 2000

Admittedly, I went into refinement mode on many points, bad habit.  But the
use of a 7808 to generate +/- 2.5V is counter-intuitive.  Until I build
mine, I'll assume the voltages were really meant to be labelled as +/-4V.
This will make it easier to best-guess a level-shifter circuit for removing
the +/- swing and placing it on a 0-5V (or other) scale for some add-ons I'm
planning.  Of course, these will be shared with the group.