Ecm role expanding?

Jake Kooser jake_k at attglobal.net
Tue Nov 28 02:09:03 GMT 2000

I never have had a problem locking the brakes or losing traction with any of
my vehicles.  Okay, maybe the traction thing, but %99 of the time that was
my choice as the operator ;-), and my "other car" is a '71 VW squareback
(with factory FI, of course).  All the CYA features on new cars only justify
the other driver's decision to do their makeup or read the paper, when they
should be focusing on the task at hand - remember driving?  That used to be
the reason people got into their car in the first place...  Appropriate
quote, from www.icbm.org - "most people use their hands and feet to drive --
a few also use their heads"

'Nuff said,

Jake Kooser