7747 related questions

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Tue Nov 28 12:59:10 GMT 2000

>Just a couple of questions for the 7747 guys amongst us.. My mate got his
>two 7747's from AL last week, so the Lincoln/460 EST conversion is about to

>begin!.
>
>1 - On the wiring schematic there is shown a "Fuel Module" for the 7.4L and

>5.7L models.
>It connects to B2, What is this thing?, and is it needed for an EFI
>conversion?

You don't really want this module. It is to circulate fuel
after engine off. Apparently it is only installed if a customer
complains about hot-restarts or something.

>2 - The ESC Module. Is there different Part No's for each application?. If

>yes does anybody have the Part No for the 7.4L ESC Module?.

Yes, each app has a different ESC module. No, sorry don't
have the part number. Should still be able to order one
through Chevy dealer. JUst tell him it's for a 7.4l.

BobR.