Ecm role expanding?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Nov 29 02:23:33 GMT 2000

    Agreed , however GM Legal gets shy about giving you the option to DIY.
    Having 4 Billion $ court awards to  the "unwashed masses" is a problem,
    since not many folks are accountable for their own actions in the US of A.
   The OE movement in this case is Do it for them , for they don't have a clue
   how to Do for Themselves.  We must suffer , because of "Them".
   Unfortunate , the control freaks really have a power trip, minding
everything
   but their own business. Choices are still available for some of us,
getting fewer
   each MY though..........  A 1 LE Camaro sounds better each passing day.
   Len