PWMs, 3FXXs and personal opinions.

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Nov 30 14:34:33 GMT 2000

    In a public forum , Anyone should have second thoughts about NOT asking
questions,
    Intellegant people ALWAYS have QUESTIONS, Ignorant people ALWAYS know all
    the answers and have all the knowledge , while having closed minds.
This list should be
    about EDUCATION and Learning , for everyone begins life with no
knowledge . Learning
    is a lifetime experience , I'm continually amazed at what I thought I
knew versus what I'm
    learning. Don't let any self proclaimed experts try to intimidate you .
    Far as I'm concerned , No apologies are required from anyone wanting to
learn and reach
    out to others .
    Now , anyone whom disagrees with my statements is free to do so ,
unless the thought
    police have invaded this list .
    Len