PWMs, 3FXXs and personal opinions.

Richard Wakeling kojab at optushome.com.au
Thu Nov 30 10:14:03 GMT 2000

(Make note, that this is ANDREW Wakeling, not Richard my father)

Hey all,

First of all, I'd like to make clear... that a previous question about
PWMs was posted by I (Andrew Wakeling), and thus this letter as well....
It may have seemed that my father did post them because I am using his
computer currently to send mail! I did however put MY name at the end of
the letter.

I'd like to apologize to anybody, for any trouble that I have caused,
seemingly because I did not intend for any of this trouble to occur. I
did not expect to see such a quaffle over a simple question, simply
because I have seen so many similar questions posted on the group and I
don't know why MY letter started this trouble. Maybe it was because I
was seen as a newbie, or somebody that does not contribute much to this
list.

I think this brings us to another important issue. Firstly, before I go
on a rant, I don't mean to offend anybody, and this is my personal
opinion, so please don't start an argument whether I'm right or wrong,
because I'm not trying to prove anything. I had thoughts about ignoring
this totally and the fact that I'm writing now, I too am contributing to
this quaffle, but to sit back and say nothing, would be much worse. So I
just wanted to clear the air.

OKAY... Groups such as these, are very useful, productive etc... i.e.
they are good. No matter how much you can try and force people to
contribute, it simply won't happen, and I'll bet your bottom dollar,
there are people just sitting on this group and haven't said a word, but
still take all the information which is up for grabs. I think, that this
is fine... although may seem a little unfair... and the truth about it,
is you can't stop it. If you ever feel that I'm asking too much, simply
ignore my messages. I find it rather unfair, for my questions to be
answered, and then something to be expected in return... Its like, being
lead into a open door, and then slapped in the face. I may be taking
this too seriously, but the truth about it is, that ALL THIS, has been
started by me... so I felt as if it was up to me just to explain it.

Just quickly, I would like to thank people who have answered my
questions in the past, and a further thanks for those who will continue
to answer my questions. If at all you would like to know something that
I could offer (although I simply don't know much being a full time IT
student) please don't be afraid to contact me. If I don't seem to
contribute much to this group, its simply because because I don't know
much! I'm sorry for being stupid.

Andrew Wakeling
me at zakariski.cjb.net

.